Saturday, July 31, 2010

1st post...

Well this is my second attempt at a blog. The first one on FB didn't go so well and it is limited to only those on FB. This will basically be a blog on what you can see in Kanazawa, Ishikawa (石川県金沢市). It will mainly be geared towards foreigners wanting to visit.

If there is a growing interest, I have a "list" of parking places that are cheap and near Katamachi (片町), the main area to have a good time.

I will be doing some reviews of places I like to go for some good eats.

I will also put up some info and pictures of events and things that are going on around town.

And of course any comments and recommendations are welcome. Oh and in regards to the comments...if you can't say something nice, keep it to yourself.

Cheers!

S.Yume

No comments:

Post a Comment